You can make a local child's wish come true with a simple car donation. Donate that rusty old vehicle sitting in the driveway, and stop paying insurance and registration. Eliminate the costs for a car that rarely if ever gets used and get a great tax deduction by supporting Make-A-Wish®. Your donation helps not only the children, but the environment as well by recycling your car!
When you donate your car to charity, you are eligible for an itemized charitable tax deduction on your federal tax return. Review our donation FAQs or call your tax advisor for more information regarding the car donation tax deduction. We pick the car up, handle all the details and make it a whole lot easier than putting an expensive ad in the paper, taking repeated phone calls, showing your car over and over again or haggling over the sales price. Dealers rarely offer a good price for trade ins, but making a wish come true is priceless. Even better, we pick up the car free of charge too! Your donation helps grant the wish of a local child between the age of 2 1/2 and 18 with a life-threatening medical condition.
There are many reasons to donate your car to the Wheels For Wishes Make-A-Wish car donation program. We are an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) organization, which allows you to get the most from your vehicle donation tax deduction.
- We support a reputable and well-known charity - Your donation helps grant the wishes of children from your own community through Make-A-Wish. Make-A-Wish was founded in 1980 and has affiliates worldwide to help grant the wishes of children diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions.
- We make it easy! We handle all of the paperwork for you, care of the title transfer, and also take care of the paperwork required in order to receive the charitable tax deduction on your tax return.
- Get fast, free pick-up and towing. Even if your car isn't running we'll pick it up nearly anywhere in the United States.
- We accept nearly all vehicles - cars, trucks, vans, fleet vehicles, trailers, boats (with trailers), RVs, SUVs, and motorcycles. In many places we can usually accept vehicles with missing titles.
- Eliminate the hassle of selling your car and put that old car to a good use.
- We're green – Most cars are sold, but we're able to take the cars that nobody wants and recycle them. So even the cars in the worst shape can become something new including new cars!
To donate your car, call us anytime at 1-855-881-9474, or use our online car donation form.